First and foremost I would like to address that this is not Seattle, WA's hip hop producers Dow Jones and Henny aka Tha Bizness. This is just my opinion on what's dope. aka THA BIZNESS!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

childhood old bizness

So during this time of giving my crew decided to do the traditional secret Santa (White elephant) gift exchange. Well amongst the fray i received from one of my long term friends the following: nautica dress shirt, chocolate truffles, and SEVERAL packets of kool-aid which brings me to this nostalgic moment............... WHO REMEMBERS KOOL AID POINTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? I mean me growing up spend time and time again collecting tons of kool-aid packets thus exposing myself to possibly irreprerible damage and or high risk of diabetes in order to obtain a stupid inflatable pillow with i giant smiling glass on it ahhhh youth

No comments:

Post a Comment